Hi there fashionista ☺ I want to share to you my get up post called spaces, those spaces or just a square and flower holes on my clot...

Spaces

10/01/2012 Sarange 9 Comments

Hi there fashionista I want to share to you my get up post called spaces, those spaces or just a square and flower holes on my clothes are so adorable because it gives details on my outfit.



I wore this denim overlap bottom and I just think what to pair on it, so I was desperately finding a pair that having the same detail and voila I got one lol this top completes my outfit and take note my platform which is also a space on the side but I don’t think you saw it, maybe sooner or later you will see it on my next post hehe






What do you think on my look?

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like posts on this blog =)
Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin.. i´m first .. noooow its your turn :D:D
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you dont have bloglovin..maybe Facebook like??
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you just make that skirt? :) so unique!! :)

    do you mind checking out my blog? we can follow each other if you like.

    -thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt and shoes! :) so gorgeous xx

    thelionthief.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique skirt, love it! I hope you follow my blog, I'm already a follower of yours. Godbless!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the "spaces" in that beautiful skirt of yours, so chic! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥