Click to see the web site!!!

Fabitoria skirt

10/20/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

Click to see the web site!!!

All of you knows how I love to wear skirt not because this is my scene here on my blog but that’s the way I’ am in true life. So since I wear skirt everyday not because I have no option or chance to live it another way I make up to the point that it makes sense. Wearing skirt all the time is not  boring, so mostly I made an experiment with the help of my parents to be look funky, formal, simple, raged, girly etc. just to enhance the sense of wearing skirts.









I was browsing and finding inspiration thru web, I saw this awesome details and I was so in loved to these skirts it’s called Fabitoria this is an autumn winter collection 2012 and I think it was launch last September. Ok! I’m so late to know this awesome skirt and I have no idea on it, but I was so happy that I got one of this skirt BUT not from FABITORIA ok? But looks like that atleast  haha and you can check it HERE.  

6 comments:

  1. i loveeee that outfit!! i kind of need it ;-)

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cutie~ You have a very cute blog~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some awesome skirts!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these skirts and shoes

    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the natural print, so lovely!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can die for those skirts, I love its print! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥