Hi fashionista ☺ I’m here posting again an outfit look which is inspired my favorite color this year if you are my reader for some ti...

Maxi

10/07/2012 Sarange 7 Comments

Hi fashionista I’m here posting again an outfit look which is inspired my favorite color this year if you are my reader for some time now I know you already knew how I love orange. Anyways about this look, I just experiment it as you can see it’s so simple at first site but when you see it clearly this clothes have its own details. I’m so in love with this top because on the sleeve it’s like a detachable or some kind of Diy.










For this simple plain outfit I use to wear a detail top, paired in a semi pleats maxi bottom, I also wore my wire bunny headband as a scarf as usual! I twist it again to add some more detail, then a white belt and a tie up orange platform.











         Inspired by this look









What do you think on my look?

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment... I love the styling of these pictures!

    Please feel free to stop by anytime... And also follow me if you like! Of course I'll follow back if you do!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your look suits you! Really! I love people who dress up and get all dolled up! Good job!

    Your blog definitely deserves a follow :) Hope you can visit my blog and follow me too? :) Thank you and more power!

    Keep on bloggin'!


    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com (http://sabshernandez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! very chic, cute post :)


    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for the follow! following you back of course! :)

    Please stop by anytime!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I like your skirt;;)
    Do you want following each other?

    http://mismaharani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit<3
    Im youre new follower, would you like to follow me back?
    mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥