Fringe Cardigan

5/09/2013 Sarange 12 Comments


 
I really love fringe cardigan, so I make a point to buy at least one but of course it’s really hard to find it but luckily I found one in the thrift store. I saw fringe cardigans in the internet and I really want to have one, so I was inspired to wear it and you can my post HERE.

I paired it to my long old comic shirt, long denim skirt and platform form Anya’s collection

What do you think on my look?

PS. If you have a fringe cardi or anything in fringe, you can send your look and be feature here on my blog! mwah!♥

12 comments:

  1. Love this cardigan!!! Where may i buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. molto carino il cardigan (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Sul mio blog ho appena pubblicato un post
    dedicato alla mia casa, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/05/home-sweet-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, love that!! You look super. I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That long cardigan looks interesting! Love the asymmetrical hemline and fringe detail.
    Stop over my blog too sometime dear! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! so special *:)

    love your blog!!

    xx
    Nici
    http://photogenici.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! of course we can follow each other! followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,of course we can follow! follow back! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a nice outfit! so chic! <3 loveit, AWESOME BLOG!

    Hope you can check my blog back?
    NEW POST BLOG: MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN'S INSPIRED MAKEUP http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-have-to-laugh-love-live-every-day.html

    -Shahara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥