Halloooo fashionista....

Hawaii

10/27/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

       Halloooo fashionista....




I never had been to a country before even going out of town here in the Philippines it’s like when I needed to do so. The places that I saw and visit are just few and you can even count them on your fingers. I’m not a person who is adventurous and enjoying the nature around me, I don’t know why I’m having a hard time to do it maybe because I’m so lazy to have a long trip but if I have a chance to go out of the country, first on my checklist is Hawaii because I really love the floral and I love to drink a coconut juice while there’s a flower on my ear then dancing to the tune of music with my bf Papang.








Anyway, moving on my outfit look this clothes is one of the stuff that are very good when you feel so lazy and you just want to be comfortable and breezy. I paired to this red floral dress is my biddy belt then a biddy watch and a red wedge platform.




What do you think on my look?

 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥