How many rubber shoes do you have? 

Rub-me shoes

10/29/2012 Sarange 8 Comments


How many rubber shoes do you have? 



 Me, I have only two rubber shoes because I’m not a type of person who loves sneakers but this platform is one of the most comfortable footwear right? I don’t know why if I’m planning to buy a rubber shoes I always end up in heels.









Rub- to my outfit look, I love shirts that suits and can be wear with blazers. I wore this outfit in the office and since I was in the hurry that time I used to wear this t-shirt, a black blazer, paired in a comfy pencil cut bottom and a black wedge platform.



What do you think on my look?

8 comments:

  1. Love your t-shirt
    Happy monday!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable look dear! you look so pretty and lovely xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! You look great :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear i love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty dress! :) i don't have any pair of rubber shoes! but I had tons when I was still a cheerleader. :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should wear pencil skirts more often! really looks good on you! :) And i love your hair!

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥