Hi fashionista ☺ how’s your weekends? Mine’s good. Anways, I’m here again sharing my corporate girly outfit look, so now I wore a ...

Flowers Fade

9/10/2012 Sarange 12 Comments


Hi fashionista how’s your weekends? Mine’s good. Anways, I’m here again sharing my corporate girly outfit look, so now I wore a semi-sheer polo floral top paired with a semi-balloon floral lace skirt then a orang-cream sweet skull platform. I choose to wear floral prints so that it will look girly but at the same time still corporate attire which you can wear in the office.







 
What do you think on my look?

12 comments:

  1. Love the print of your skirt!<3
    http://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixing prints is fun, especially florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sasa for the award. <3 I am forever grateful. Love how you mixed the two floral prints in this look! :)

    Adly
    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii Sasa! Thanks for the award. Will try to accomplish them soon! :)

    I really love your hair. its sooo healthy :)

    coleenspeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, you deserv it! Thanks to dove hihi oh thanks to you!

      Delete
  5. Lovely look dear =)
    Hey I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥