Do you love cotton candies or sweets until today? Me, I love sweets like candy, cake, ice cream and chocolates. These are my inspirati...

Cotton Candy

10/12/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

Do you love cotton candies or sweets until today? Me, I love sweets like candy, cake, ice cream and chocolates. These are my inspiration when I wore this outfit; it’s so refreshing and relaxing to the eyes because to its colorful details.







I wore a top turquoise, white cardigan, pink bottom; I added a detachable collar just to make playful then a pink platform.



 
What do you think on my look?

3 comments:

  1. I love candies to death!
    Cute outfit dear.
    Happy Friday.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u buy your collar? So cute <3
    Mind stopping by at my blog too chesireneko.blogspot.com? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥