Wearing flats is not my personality, but honestly speaking sometimes my feet says “Hi Sasa can you give me some rest please?” the main...

Flats for now

10/04/2012 Sarange 4 Comments

Wearing flats is not my personality, but honestly speaking sometimes my feet says “Hi Sasa can you give me some rest please?” the main reason why I really love to wear high heels because it added a height to me. I remember when I was a little girl I started to wear high heels is at my six year of age yeah! That’s true because my father wants me to be comfortable wearing heels on my early age.









I paired to this cute flats is my simple grey lace dress but classy look on its collar then I just added a beige leather belt.




What do you think on my look?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! love those cute bow shoes!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, even though they're not heels, they're still super chic. love the big bright bows! <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. those orange bows are too cute!! :))
    Btw, I nominated you for The Liebster Award! :) For more details, here's the link:

    http://sheenafiel.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Hope we could also follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥