Cut off

10/28/2012 Sarange 1 Comments



When everytime I heard the word cut off I always think its salary time haha it’s always been money right? Every cut off except on thinking the pay day, I keep on thinking how will I pay the debits that I have. Working in the company is never been easy right? Because you will work then you just waits for the date of 15’s and 30 then after that your money has gone like you just blow it away. 





I’m into the stage of thinking of having a part time job where the time and money is not so important the job that makes me happy and the income that I will love forever. Later soon I will share it you J







I wore a white cut-off shoulder with an orange collar, an orange inner sleeveless, paired in an orange bottom, just to emphasize the orange color I used to tail my hair using my wire bunny head band and then a white/orange platform.





What do you think on my look?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥