Hi fashionista’s, first I want to thank all of guys who read my blog and leave some comments like sharing advice and thoughts, thank you v...

Pink stripes

8/27/2012 Sarange 15 Comments

Hi fashionista’s, first I want to thank all of guys who read my blog and leave some comments like sharing advice and thoughts, thank you very much for that and  I really appreciate it.


Alight here’s my challenge #02 for the (Wire bunny headband). I choose to wear pink to look like a cotton candy girl then I paired it to violet and green just to make it to sweet hihi I know most of us girls like pink. I remember when I was a little girl I really love the color pink and I hate the color yellow because my Papa always bought me some stuff which is always with that colors but since I don’t want yellow I always want to wear pink but that time pairing different colors is not new to me because my parents loves the color blocking they pair clothes to different color and I think I’m like a doll to them they love clothes much as I do haha. 











Do you like pink too? What do you think on my look?

 

15 comments:

  1. Hey darling,
    Great design!I also love your outfit.Them shoes are "WOW".lOVE them.
    Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the usamimi headband!
    Maybe you'd want to follow each other?
    Let me know!

    -Herlyn
    http://lovelightbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! really cute outfit!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love it if we followed each other! I always follow back =) let me know!

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice blog and cute outfit! I really love your pink headband :)

    I'm a new follower, and I hope you can do the same too!

    HEYLJ
    HTTP://WWW.HEYLJ.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!I'm following you here too!Hope you do the same.xoxo
    http://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog.Following you.
    Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your color blocking! :) thanks for droppin by. sure i'll follow your blog, hope you'll follow mine too. thanks! :)

    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve this colorful outfit !! You truly have styling talent!COuld you please consider following each other??www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Instagram: shineonbyandrea
    Do you want to be in the next AndreaStyles post and have me as your stylist? It's free ! email me at shineonbyandrea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!
    Sure, lets follow each other!
    Follow me and I will follow you back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit honey!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! Now I gladly follow you via GFC and FACEBOOK! I'm on all these sites too!!! Follow me back if you like!!! We can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
    TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your comment <3 you have a lovely blog
    I am now following you via GFC, I hope you could do the same <3

    http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog. I love the whole pink on violet or violet on pink look in this outfit, two of my favourite colours! (:

    If it isn't too much to ask, will you check out my blog, and maybe we can follow each other? :D

    kisses*

    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥