Japanese rocks the street on their fashion sense!!!

Fashion Japan

10/26/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Japanese rocks the street on their fashion sense!!!














If there’s someone who loves rainbow color on the whole outfit I’m the one who loves it with two raise hands but since I’m here in the Philippines I don’t have any courage to do that because they may think that I’m a walking cotton candy girl but I’m speeding and loading my courage to wear this clothes too like these Japanese people. The first time I saw FASHION JAPAN website, I was amazed and loved their fashion sense. These photos are actually shot on the street which is so awesome and if you want to check it too you may click HERE. You will adored them how they put cute stuff that you will enjoy J



1 comment:

  1. love this look so much! amazing

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥