Hi Fashionista ☺ I’m off today at work because of uncle’s burial and now I’m chilling with my cousins so i had a chance to share my ou...

Rumba

10/10/2012 Sarange 6 Comments


Hi Fashionista I’m off today at work because of uncle’s burial and now I’m chilling with my cousins so i had a chance to share my outfit post called rumba haha Actually I dont even know how to dance it but i think my outfit knows haha








A few days ago I had a mood to wore this bottom but actually its a tube dress so I just think if i could wear it as a skirt so I used to find a perfect top for it. I got this top over a years, years ago and it was given by my cousin. At first, I used to think that this two clothes doesn't suits together but after woring it Voila! Heyah! Let Rumba! Toinks lol and to complete this look I wore my beige platform.

 
What do you think on my look?

6 comments:

  1. Really looks nice! You have great insight and Imagination in your presentations....Uncle Rick
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i'm your n ew follower :) so follow me back, alright?:D
    kiises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I find your dress adorable and very original shoes! What about follow each other? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sasa! I'm already your follower! I wait for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! :)
    Condolences to your family regarding your uncle.


    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥