I’m getting so busy when the yearend comes, so many works to do but still I know how to smile and how to make my stress away. So being...

Beige

10/05/2012 Sarange 8 Comments

I’m getting so busy when the yearend comes, so many works to do but still I know how to smile and how to make my stress away. So being busy and stress I used to be so lazy when dressing up early in the morning but still I know what to wear and what is the most comfortable yet corporate to wear in the office in this kind of busyness ever! Lol







I just wore a simple beige dress, to add on this simple dress I use to wear a beige belt then a sequin beige platform.


 
What do you think on my look?

8 comments:

  1. love the basic belt knot! :) something about this look reminds me of kate middleton. :)

    thanks for visiting my blog! following you! xx hope you could follow back :)

    xoxoandrea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basic belt knot! :) Something about this look is so kate middleton :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! following you xx hope you could follow back :)

    xoxoandrea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is pretty cute. And I certainly like the belt and shoes together. Such cute little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed you sasa. thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I totally agree with you, when you're busy you don't even bother dressing up :P

    HEYLJ
    http://www.heylj.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥