Hi to everyone, I just want to thank all of you reading, visiting and following my blog. Actually every morning, I obliged myself t...

Hi Mr or Ms Anonymous!

10/15/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

 
Hi to everyone, I just want to thank all of you reading, visiting and following my blog. Actually every morning, I obliged myself to check my email for me to sure that someone’s will brighten my very busy day because I love to read your every comments you leave here on my blog. Last morning, I was so happy that someone leaves a message on my Galaxy post that makes my heart pimp to gladness.

Hi Mr or Ms Anonymous, I just want you to know that I really appreciate what you said, Thank you very much and until now I was so speechless, I don’t know what to say lol I was so happy that someone like you will appreciate my blog and that is a compliment, it Rocks my world!!! Your word is so meaningful to me; it makes me more aggressive to share a post haha and I also want to thank your friend, again thank you for recognising my blog Mwah! And one thing, I hope you leave your name and your friends name too

This industry is like a competition there’s always a Top but we all love to blog and to share what we love to make someone inspired on our own style. Yes I’m one of those but I’m not a competitor, I write a blog to share my own style and thoughts because this is my comfort zone and I know all the people here will understand me because were on the same ground. I love that someone appreciates my little things; in fact I’m in a lower version of personal/fashion blogger and for someone who loves me and appreciates me is an achievement. So to give back the favour, when you followed my blog I also follow back because I know all of us are worthy to follow each other because none of us will write a blog that are non-sense  right? Because all of us just love to share our own looks, thoughts and experience.

So again, Thank you very much guys. I love you mwah!


3 comments:

  1. Hi honey!!!
    I'm a little bit missing cause i'm too busy now but here i am :)! Loved your post!!
    Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your comment! I really appreciate it!!

    Big big kiss!!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely comment!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥