Hi Fashionista ☺ How’s your weekends? Mine is so busy again but it’s alright at least I don’t forget to blog despite of being a busyn...

Farmville

10/08/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

Hi Fashionista How’s your weekends? Mine is so busy again but it’s alright at least I don’t forget to blog despite of being a busyness ever lol
 



Anyways do you still remember the game in Facebook called Farmville? When I first saw this skirt I remember how I’m so addicted to that game lol Well I’m still addict to any game that are gaining points on each levels. Hehe









I wore a plain ¾ top just to emphasize the designs of my skirt, added a Yellow belt and then a yellow platform. 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥