Hi Fashionista’s here is my Challenge #04 for ( Wire bunny headband ). Now, I want you to see my other way of using it instead of wearing...

Orange stripes - Part two

8/29/2012 Sarange 6 Comments


Hi Fashionista’s here is my Challenge #04 for (Wire bunny headband). Now, I want you to see my other way of using it instead of wearing it as a headband for now I’m using it as a bow tie. I know it’s not your first time to see wearing this kind of stuff but this is my own version. I’m pairing it to my unique long sleeve top, so why I said unique? Because it’s like a swimsuit style polo which is my first time to see and to wear, I’m sorry but maybe in another country it’s the usual lol Anyways, back to my outfit this polo really helps me to wore it on tack in, so I don’t have a hard time to fix it. To make it in style I used to pair it in a balloon skirt to be look like an old century woman, am I? I love balloon skirts and this is the usual outfit that I wore when I go to church (You can see my other formal attire HERE) and I decided not to wear a belt just to make it simple.






What do you think on my look?

P.s Now is the last day of joining my Dress Giveaway, you can still join and you can check it HERE


 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit, nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the top and skirt, so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos :)

    http://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute skirt
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2012/08/black-and-white-floral.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it ! i wanna try this sometime hun! :)) sure lets follow each other :> followed you already . lalalalove your blog :>


    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look!! I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Www.fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥