Its Ber month already which it’s time to layering clothes, if you were living here in the Philippines I know you already feel the weat...

Seoul-ful

10/13/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

Its Ber month already which it’s time to layering clothes, if you were living here in the Philippines I know you already feel the weather are getting colder some time now. So I’m sharing my look wearing this sweater. I actually looks like I’m from Korea because on its hoody lol. I love cold weather but I don’t want when it’s rainy because with the strong storm that comes here plus with the flood all over the city, I just want to have a half rainy, half cold and half sunny but here in our Philippines which is called tropical country I felt too much rainy, cold, and sunny weather.










I wore this sweater because it’s so comfortable and chic, then I paired it to my knitted under cloth and bottom just to complete my comfortable outfit I wore my beige platform.






What do you think on my look?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweater!!! I also looove cold (really cold) and sunny weather ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "SaĂºde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit!! :)
    anyway, nope. i dont mind following each other dear. but you do it first then let me know and i'll do the same! thanks!

    xoxo,
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Hope you have a wonderful day<3

    x♥x♥

    "SaĂºde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks love! followed back :3 have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE your sweater!!! So cool!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥