A Galaxy look is so awesome, right? I know it’s been a long month before I have this bottom but this is never too late for me because ...

Galaxy

10/14/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

A Galaxy look is so awesome, right? I know it’s been a long month before I have this bottom but this is never too late for me because this bottom is worthy to wait. If you notice that my scarf is almost the same on my bottom it’s because my Mom needs to repair the length of this skirt then after she did that I use the excess fabric as my scarf because I see myself so simple in my white top.







Too keep the details of silkiness fabric; I wore my Silk collar white long sleeve top, added a playful scarf, of course my eye wear is also the same color as my bottom then to complete my look my fuchsia silk platform.










Inspired by this look







 
What do you think on my look?

6 comments:

  1. I became honored to obtain a call coming from a friend as he identified the important points shared on your own site. Looking at your blog write-up is a real amazing experience. Thanks again for taking into consideration readers like me, and I hope for you the best of achievements as being a professional in this arena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! It also seems so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I love galaxy prints and how you incorporated them in your outfit :)

    Please join my Cetaphil giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-power-of-cetaphil-giveaway-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative :) love it keep it up "} nice blog hope you can visit mine and follow each other :) keep i touch girl and your so pretty by the way:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥