As I’ve said on my last post ( Wire bunny headband ) I challenge myself to try to match this wire bunny headband on my clothes. Well if yo...

Blue stripes

8/26/2012 Sarange 10 Comments

As I’ve said on my last post (Wire bunny headband) I challenge myself to try to match this wire bunny headband on my clothes. Well if you notice on my get up post’s I don’t wore jewelries such like an earrings, ring, bracelet and necklace and etc.  If you know me you knew that I have no earring hole on my ears it’s because in my religion we are not allowed to wear any accessories that can be the same as jewelries. When dressing up myself I make up a point that my get up will not looks boring, so instead of wearing those jewelries I’d rather to wear headband, belt and bowtie.









This post is not the end of the challenge, like I’ve said before I tried to match it on my clothes so see you on my next post wearing this bunny headband again.




 What do you think on my look? 

xoxo

 

10 comments:

  1. I really like the headband with the dress :) It's just so much fun but I think because the headband is quite thick that maybe I would wear your look with a slightly thinner belt.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty girl! blue is your color! Anyway, sis, I'm inviting you to my Pink Fashion Grand Launch
    Hope to see you there on September 20!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear:) you have such a great blog hun! what do you think of following each other on GFC? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    xx

    P.S:JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. now following you as well

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look!
    The color suits you well and your hair are beautiful!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey you don't need any accessories! You headband is amazing so is your look! You look great!following you now on facebbok twitter and gfc hope you follow back! xoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥