Hi fashionista’s ☺ I miss you, it’s been a long time that I haven’t blog post I’m so sorry babes ☺ Anyways, I’m here to share my out...

Black leaves

10/19/2012 Sarange 4 Comments

Hi fashionista’s I miss you, it’s been a long time that I haven’t blog post I’m so sorry babes Anyways, I’m here to share my outfit post called “black leaves” it looks like that  all saints day is coming to town right? Thou it’s about two weeks before the holiday come, but I’m so excited for it! Oh? Not to see the ghost or the monster out there but to have a long weekend yippee! Well that’s too long to think from now lol
 






Actually these clothes are old and not unique at all but this look is one of the comfortable outfits that you may wear when you were in a rush and also it’s good to wear in the office because it’s corporate attire.





I wore a black 3/4 lace top, straight cut bottom, black belt and a 2 inch black platform




What do you think on my look?

4 comments:

  1. following you now ^_^

    mind if you follow back? :)

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    hope that you like it!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good blog message, I will keep the post in my mind. If you can add more video and pictures can be much better. Because they help much clear understanding. :) thanks Cavalieri.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥