All of my outfits are in the touch of pink and red i just choose it as my fave color.  MODEL: me...

My summer getaway outfits 2011

6/20/2011 Sarange 2 Comments

 
 All of my outfits are in the touch of pink and red i just choose it as my fave color.





MODEL: me (sasa)
OUTFIT: simply one piece
LOCATION: loreland resort Antipolo, City
PHOTOGRAPHER: rennel tabing (papang)
EDITING: me (sasa)

MODEL: me (sasa)
OUTFIT: top backless, inside tube for cover up, bottom boyleg
LOCATION: station 2 boracay philippines
PHOTOGRAPHER: rennel tabing (papang)
EDITING: me (sasa)

MODEL: me (sasa)
OUTFIT: top strapless, bottom high waist bikini
LOCATION: puca beach boracay philippines
PHOTOGRAPHER: rennel tabing (papang)
NO EDITING
MODEL: me (sasa)
OUTFIT: cover up bandana i made it an dress tube
LOCATION: front of sea side restu in puca beach boracay
PHOTOGRAPHER: rennel tabing (papang)
NO EDITING


MODEL: me (sasa)
OUTFIT: top strapless, high waist bikini, and white cover up gatchillo dress
LOCATION: puca beach boracay
PHOTOGRAPHER: rennel tabing (papang)
NO EDITING


sasa 



2 comments:

  1. oh eeeem geee! where'd you get that high waist bikini??? im dying to have one! tell me pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice question eunica.. i bought it in Landmark Makati Mall.. Its a super duper low price..☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥