Hi fashionista ’s I’m so sorry for not blogging a lot I’m   too busy in so many things and many things are happening this September, i...

Wave

9/26/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

Hi fashionista’s I’m so sorry for not blogging a lot I’m  too busy in so many things and many things are happening this September, if I haven’t told you September is my month  of birth just to be exact my birthday is September 25 yesterday, I’m 24 years old already yeah! I have so many things to share to you guys and that is a little bit soon… 





Anyway, for now this is my outfit post; I wore a white top, pencil cut bottom, black belt and a black platform. This look is appropriate to wear in the office it’s corporate yet chic by its details.






What do you think on my look?

2 comments:

  1. I adore that skirt, never seen a design like that, but you look stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love your skirt!.. Belated Happy Birthday! God bless!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥