I’m definitely still on the groove; I really love to mix and to wear an eye catchy outfit  and sometimes it’s kind of over react lol I don...

Groovy

9/20/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

I’m definitely still on the groove; I really love to mix and to wear an eye catchy outfit  and sometimes it’s kind of over react lol I don’t know why when I’m dressing up myself I didn’t expect what to look like when it’s done, I just realize that I make an outfit that is not appropriate in the location well what can I do if I already wearing it, so nothing else to do but to enjoy it and give a good hit soon when I’m thinking to wear it again.







So, now I wore a lose top I just decided not to lose so much so It looks like this, paired it to my two side pocket bottom then a tussle semi-boots platform.



What do you think on my look? 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR SKIRT AND SHOES! :)
    KEEP POSTING CUTE OUTFITS!
    FOLLOWING YOU NOW SO THAT I CAN KEEP YOU ON MY LIST
    I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you resemble Jessica from kpop group Girls' Generation :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? wow! i take that as a compliment, pero i think medyo malayo haha sexy nun eh!

      Delete
  3. I super love the shoes! Thanks so much for your comment in my blog.. I'll be following you, please follow my blog too. Thank you! God bless!

    :) Jillian Myka
    jillianmyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥