Who says crochet dress is only good in summer? I believe every dress is just different in their fabrics but the same in passion on how ...

Crochet dress

9/22/2012 Sarange 5 Comments


Who says crochet dress is only good in summer? I believe every dress is just different in their fabrics but the same in passion on how you dress up. Now a day’s most of the crochet dress is getting in its level, because you can now wear it in any occasion and location.





I wore a crochet dress in our office; I’m kind of taking my first communion what do you think?  lol so, I paired a yellow belt then a yellow platform just to make a difference and to make it  a corporate attire.




What do you think on my look?

5 comments:

  1. I loved white summery dress! Love the details on the sleeves on yours!

    Thanks for dropping by...sure, happy to follow each other.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment on my blog.
    yes i'd love to follow each other.
    i am your new follow.follow back and keep in touch :)
    lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love your outfit! You look beautiful.:)
    Thanks for following me, just followed you. Godbless!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress <3 followed u already.mind to follow back?:)
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, the pattern sure feels like an intricate lace.

    I would wear it too!

    Let's follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥