Hi fashionista. Just like I’ve said on my last inspiration post ( Long Denim ), I   want to share to you my love for long denim skirt....

Dye denim

9/05/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Hi fashionista. Just like I’ve said on my last inspiration post (Long Denim), I  want to share to you my love for long denim skirt. For those who know me a lot, I have so many denim skirts which are already old but still good to wear. I love denim because it can be wear anywhere you want because not all denims are for ragged only.

I choose to wear my long dye denim skirt; I paired it to my leopard sleeveless and stripes blazer just to be playful to the designs then a leopard green platform 







What do you think on my look? Do you like denims too?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥