Hello fashionista! Here’s my challenge #07 and this is the last look I will take for (Wire Bunny headband) or maybe not because I love...

Green outfit

9/01/2012 Sarange 7 Comments

Hello fashionista! Here’s my challenge #07 and this is the last look I will take for (Wire Bunny headband) or maybe not because I love it hihi in this look I choose to wore a green top stripes which is totally perfect then I paired it to my chiffon skirt and to my green platform.  This outfit can be wear anywhere you like because it’s so breezy and comfortable.





I hope you like the outfit’s that I paired to Wire bunny headband.  So till next inspiration challenge or if you have any request or challenge that you want me to wear just let me know but first please read my information on the PAGE tab for you to know my style or my limitations of wearing clothes.
bye☺ xoxo♥


You can check the other outfit post’s for Wire bunny headband:

7 comments:

  1. cute outfit !! i love the color :) . mind to following each other?

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit, hun :)

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST
    at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look so cute dear! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear! Following you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different shades of green on your outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Sure, we can follow each other. Follow me ia GFC and let me know, then I'll follow you back immediately ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥