I’m still in love with animal prints because I love to mix it in one outfit and I think it looks so chic on me so far lol ☺ Do you believ...

Forest

9/18/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

I’m still in love with animal prints because I love to mix it in one outfit and I think it looks so chic on me so far lol Do you believe that pairing your clothes is up to your mood? I’m a moody person and sometimes I have no idea what to wear but thanks God my mind is like a running shoes that keeps on thinking while taking a bath what to wear today and the next day haha







In this post I wore a top with awesome details like a hanging plant, paired in electric pleats zebra bottom, cheetah belt and a leopard platform.





Do I look like a modern native on this look what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Hello dear! There's a Korean actress that looks like you I just don't know her name.. =)

    P.S Your booties is adorable!
    ♥'s
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥