This is what I wore yesterday, and this is my look to contribute FAB (Fashion against bullying)   This top is my old white shirt with ...

I' am Jologs and Manang

6/30/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

This is what I wore yesterday, and this is my look to contribute FAB (Fashion against bullying)  This top is my old white shirt with design of black heart then the fab logo is made by mom. I’m not used to be this look like a rocker or skater or what so ever it’s just change my mood when I saw yesterday morning in the window that it was raining, I used to be on denim and on heels but I used to be look nalang!

 





Fab told me on email to wear an old white shirt so I guess my old white shirt is enough hehe then I paired it to my black thrift skirt then I add an orange belt to maximize the shock color of orange with rubber with heels shoes … Tarahn! I look like a skater girl har har




 
What do you think on my look? Is it ok? Hehe paranoid again!  Anyways have a fun week ends guys

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥