Hi fashionista’s here’s what I wore on the phantom of the opera, I know that this look is not so good or appropriate to wore in the op...

Embroider

9/26/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

Hi fashionista’s here’s what I wore on the phantom of the opera, I know that this look is not so good or appropriate to wore in the opera but please do forgive me sweety’s I’ve been half day on work because I need to get a document in the hospital then after that I have a date with Papang because it was our monthsary then after we ate dinner we go ahead in the CCP to watch. So that day is full pack as in, and this dress made it all my activities in one day. The thing is I really love this dress because it was so comfortable and so chic with its flowers embroider details. 


I use to pair a belt and a sweet skull platform to make this outfit complete.


 
What do you think on my look?

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥