There’s another man in my life that I love so much and he is Papang my boyfriend. Today is his birthday and I’m glad that in his age h...

Happy Birthday Papang

9/03/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

There’s another man in my life that I love so much and he is Papang my boyfriend. Today is his birthday and I’m glad that in his age he meet me haha joke! Just a short story about our relationship, we’ve been more than a two years, I’m his first and Must totally the last haha then it was my first time to have a relationship that long and I’m happy because it’s all worth it. I love Papang in so many ways because he makes me happy everytime and take note it’s so effortless. I’m so thankful that God knows who is the right person for us, Thank you lord

 
Happy birthday Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    http://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. my how sweet you are sasa! :) Sana tumagal pa kayo. Happy birthday to your papang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, happy birthday! You have a very nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, please :) lots of kisses *** emexpressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥