I go to office every day and it does always be in corporate attire, we call it Power Dressing. Wearing formal clothes everyday makes m...

Lacey checkered

9/09/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

I go to office every day and it does always be in corporate attire, we call it Power Dressing. Wearing formal clothes everyday makes me sick because sometimes I’m too lazy for that. I have an everyday mood of dressing up myself and I can wear anything but it’s always up to my mood. 




Wearing corporate attire is so formal like there’s no space to be girly like. So I always want to wear a formal but still comfortable, girly and playful. I always do it!!!




I wore a lace checker polo top, paired with a balloon lace skirt then white with a bling platform




3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! perfect work attire. xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥