Hi Fashionista ☺ How’s your week ends? I, not feeling well but I’m still ok. Oh Anyways I’m so sorry if I didn’t update my blog last w...

Pocket Denim

9/17/2012 Sarange 2 Comments


Hi Fashionista How’s your week ends? I, not feeling well but I’m still ok. Oh Anyways I’m so sorry if I didn’t update my blog last week, I’m kind of busy at work.





So, now I’m posting my old long denim with pockets paired with a hood long sleeve top then a Denim semi-rubber shoe.  I really love to wear this kind of platform it’s so comfy and very chic.







What do you think on my look?

2 comments:

  1. looks really lovely !!!! your blog is great !Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :-) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥