Do I look like I’m in the country side? Lol ☺ I just love denims so much, maybe because I’m just too lucky to have them so I need to ...

Hee Yah!

9/23/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

Do I look like I’m in the country side? Lol I just love denims so much, maybe because I’m just too lucky to have them so I need to give an extra effort for that para hindi naman masayang, thanks to my mom for my unique denims, Love you mama  So now, my peg naman is cowgirl, anosaveh?  Haha






I wore a tie up white top actually, this top is a hanging blouse but since I paired it to my high waist denim bottom, I think you didn’t even notice it harhar then paired it to my tie up platform.



What do you think on my look?

6 comments:

  1. Your skirt is adorable! It's very unique, which I love.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are super funky

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is very oryginal :) thank u for your comment on my blog! of course i follow you! now it's your turn! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment. yes i'd like to follow each other :)

    following you ;)

    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥