Every Sunday we go to the church then that day I also celebrate my birthday. I wore formal attire but not to formal because I think I ...

Red chekerd

9/27/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

Every Sunday we go to the church then that day I also celebrate my birthday. I wore formal attire but not to formal because I think I look an old school girl lol






I wore a top which has a classy collar, a high waist balloon red checker bottom, a blue belt and a sweet skull orange platform. I also use my bag and cell phone case which is suits on rainy days super chic and affordable pak na pak! 







What do you think on my look? Does the orange background reflects on me haha parang may sakit lang!?  

6 comments:

  1. Thank for your comment!

    Nice skirt!
    Follow me and I at once follow you! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you now on bloglovin :D
    can't wait for your future posts!
    here is your bloglovin page incase you didn't know!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3572189/sasa-valencia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an exact checkered skirt like yours! lovely shoots <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥