Have you ever been got inspired with your platforms with its design and colors? I’ve always love shoes which has unique designs. Now, I’m ...

Lets twist it!

9/20/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Have you ever been got inspired with your platforms with its design and colors? I’ve always love shoes which has unique designs. Now, I’m here again posting an outfit look with my favorite color this year. The orange color is definitely an eye catchy, so it’s because my platform is having a color blockings I just got an idea how I can make it more in details. I use to twist my wire bunny headband in to two colors which is orange and blue then I wore it as a bowtie, to complete my whole outfit I use to wore a blue sequins top, a orange bottom, a blue belt and a sweet skull platform.









What do you think on my look?

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥