HI guy’s ☺ I just want to share to you the strategy of marketing department last month of august here in the office. Every month each gro...

Marketing Strategy

9/04/2012 Sarange 3 Comments

HI guy’s I just want to share to you the strategy of marketing department last month of august here in the office. Every month each group of departments are launching an agenda about our “Ikaw Na” this is a customer service excellence campaign.

They have two contests it’s a Photo and Video Contest. I and my team here in our department are one of the contestants. Personally I love to join this kind of contest it takes my stress away plus its enjoyable hihi


And here's my entry☺☺☺ Nakataas pa ang paa ko nyan! ewan ko nalang hindi pa ako manalo nyan hehe joke!

 


Here's our entry☺☺☺


Our end part☺


 During the shooting


Then everyday there’s an encouraging words sends to our email 


After I submit my entry I was shock and kilig because they sent to everyone’s email my entry they replaced it on the example photo hihi☺♥☺


It's Mommy Fleur she is our face of the Ikaw na! pak!


 I also love the article they send after the awarding it’s like a newspaper it’s so cool, and take note we won the photo and video contest Yeah right! syempre sayang naman ang taas ng paa ko nuh haha! We won their entire contest and one of the awarded of Ikaw na is our co-department.



 Our office is a customer oriented and I like the way they think this way to make this agenda enjoyable to the employees to work hard because it’s not useless, it’s all worth it because they always recognize the hard work of the employees here in DMCI homes. As an employee we care about our client it’s always a big deal for us to delight them because they are important to us. 

 

3 comments:

  1. great blog :) following you now and hope you take a look at our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! cute mo don sa pic na un, sana manalo ka, hehe! about ur question, basta nka send ka na ng rsvp, ok na un! who's with u ba? he/she needs to rsvp din!

    www.julieannlozada.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥