Is there anyone here remember the spice girls? Me, the only thing I remember is they are so fashionable with their shocking colors and...

Spicy Blue

9/11/2012 Sarange 10 Comments

Is there anyone here remember the spice girls? Me, the only thing I remember is they are so fashionable with their shocking colors and wedges. I really love shocking colors even when I’m a little girl and they are one of my favorite groups of girl because of their fashion sense.









So, I wore a white cardigan, a white sweet girl print top, paired on a blue plain skirt and then a white and blue wedge platform.



What do you think on my look?

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear thanks for leaving a comment on my blog followed you via gfc =) pls. do the same for me? =)http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Vinci una cartella ROMWE e dei regali segreti del valore di $200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, its so cute!
    Smart skirt & shoes!!!
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog n following dear.
    Am following you too now.
    Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,you're rocking this look honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress and your shoes are amazing. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. SURE! <3 Followed you. Will wait for your follow bcak :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :D
    Of course I like to follow eachother!
    I follow you right now, please make sure you follow back like you promised :D
    Thank you :D
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥