Do you believe in this saying? If you drink a lot of coffee, the effect is you will be having a hard time in sleeping Hmm… at firs...

Green Flower

4/02/2012 Sarange 0 Comments



Do you believe in this saying? If you drink a lot of coffee, the effect is you will be having a hard time in sleeping Hmm… at first I don’t believe that because I never experience that but then last week of Monday to Thursday I’m having a lack of sleep, I feel like I’m having a insomnia, I’m so hyper and I feel drogie I mean is, hindi naman ako nakakatikim ng dugs pero parang naka-drugs lang hehe☺ .I cant sleep even my body want to take a rest but yet when I close my eyes my mind keeps on thinking something, parang walang kapagoran, makakatulog ako tapos magigising ako ng 12,1,3, 4 am hays, so when I’m going to work I feel so tired and sleepy.

Now I know, what is the effect of drinking much coffee, so to be sure I stop drinking my slimming coffee just to see if that is the reason why I’m having a hard time in sleeping and I decided to lessen in drinking coffee, but I know compare to a coffee drinker ako ang pinaka konti uminum nun, 5 is just a water to them right?

So instead of drinking coffee, I must prefer to drink more water right?

How bout you? Do you experience what I experienced?


Top from limited stock
Skirt from Dress Me Up
Flats from Toms

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥