When I was a kid I have a playmate his name is levy, his favorite color was yellow which I don’t agree with because for me when I was ...

Yellow Floral

4/16/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


When I was a kid I have a playmate his name is levy, his favorite color was yellow which I don’t agree with because for me when I was a kid, color yellow is for girls only, and actually I don’t want that color, maybe because when I was a little girl I have one and only favorite color that was PINK which all the girls love, and I never been attractive to any color even my mum and pap bought me clothes in different colors.

Until when I grow up yellow is one of my dislike color I don’t really know. Then one day I felt why I can’t wear yellow? There’s nothing wrong with that color right?

The funny thing is now I frequently wear yellow clothes haha… who can tell the color that I don’t want to wear is my favorite color now.

Sometimes the things we don’t like to wear or to do is the things we want to use to do or to use to be someday.


Here's what i'm wearing today:



Top from Dress me up
Bottom from my mum
Platform from Anyas’ collection



0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥