Girls are having their stages in life and one of that is having a menstruation then having a breasts. Would you believe? When I ...

Crazy, Clumsy and Careless: Forgetting something to wear

4/15/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

 
 
Girls are having their stages in life and one of that is having a menstruation then having a breasts. Would you believe? When I was in high school I forgot to wear a bra not just ones but twice don’t get me wrong it’s not my fault if I’m not gifted with those boobies for me to forgot to wore something right? haha…

I was in a 6 grade when I first have a menstruation and yes I’m a early with those things and I started also to wear a bra which at first is not comfortable right? Do you agree? It’s so itchy and I feel uneasy, and there was a time I ask my mum to not to wear those stuff coz its driving me crazy since it’s not obvious.

Sometimes I’m thinking if I would wear a bra maybe it will enhanced my breast and I will regret that I don’t do that if that’s the real reason to I don’t have such boobies.

I’m still grateful for the things I have and not. Physical changes might be good or not its alright at least I have a little one.☺

 
PS. This is my real experienced and my old time when I was a kid, that I wanted to share to you, being a crazy, clumsy and careless brain child Lady ♥♥♥


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥