If you’re in the Philippines or manila to be exact do you feel the hot weather yesterday? It’s so hot right? Yesterday I e...

Hot Pink

4/12/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

If you’re in the Philippines or manila to be exact do you feel the hot weather yesterday? It’s so hot right? Yesterday I expect when I’m in the office I will not feel the hot but still even I’m in the office I still feel it, as in parang wala lang aircon, then if you’re going outside you can’t take it, surely you want to go in the cold place or drink some refreshment drinks. Yes its summer already but it’s so hot and sometimes you can think if you can work without clothes or rather walk without something in your body just not to feel hot hehe just kidding!

Anyways here’s what I wore yesterday:








 White top from Mirayuko
Inner sleeve less from Twenty one
Pencil cut skirt from Divisoria (P250.00 only)
Flats from Anya's Collection

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥