My day today is 50/50; I’m half happy☺ and half sad☻. Today is our anniversary and there’s something happened yesterday he...

White cheetah

4/18/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

My day today is 50/50; I’m half happy☺ and half sad☻. Today is our anniversary and there’s something happened yesterday he need to go in their province due to emergency, but it’s alright the important is his presence is still with me. So forgive me guys if I’m not in the mood to say something.

Here's what I wore today:







Dress from Dress me up; P250.00 only
Platform from Anya's Collection; P500.00 only

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥