Being an affordable cost master I will start to share to you how affordable outfit and platforms I have may ganon? Haha hindi ba pwedeng k...

Mint

4/19/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Being an affordable cost master I will start to share to you how affordable outfit and platforms I have may ganon? Haha hindi ba pwedeng kuripot lang talaga ako? So let me share to you where do I get my platforms which I already shared to you before but I know there is no further information about Anya.

Did you even notice that almost of my platforms are from Anya’s Collection? I know you’ve notice it. Platforms that I wore are from a Korean guy who sells affordable yet unique platforms and the good thing is he always offers a limited stock so that you would appreciate your unique platform. He don’t have a brand name actually I’m just giving him a tag name because most of his collection are named in Korean language, meaning all the stuff he sells are in different brand. I call him Anya because it means in Chinese is KUYA (older brother).

I always buy my platform to Anya, since I was in college from then I never want to buy with someone else choz! Naku Anya dapat malaki ang discount mo sakin kasi nirerefer kita haha joke! Since Anya is a Korean sometimes we couldn’t understand him but it’s alright at least he understand me that I want a discount haha. When I  have a chance to go to Anya I don’t control my self to buy just one even I promised to my self, means I don’t buy one platform only I bought a lot of platforms 2 to 6 max. If you a shoe lover you understand what I’m talking about.

Ok, now I will share to you where you can see Anya. If you know where you can see the cheapest shopping mall in Manila you will know where I mean. Anya is located in 168 mall in the old building, to be exact his store is in the second building phase e or pasilio e rather. If you’re asking how affordable the platform is the cost ranging are P100.00 up to P500.00, P700.00. It’s affordable right? So if you have a chance to go there in divisoria, you can visit his store and I warn you, you will be addicted to his platforms so if your planning to go there bring an extra money haha joke☺

Here’s what I wore today:








“I believed we don’t know need expensive thing to express our love in fashion.” Sasa

Blazer from Dress me up; P280.00 only
Old Sleeve less
Bottoms from Thrift Shop
Platforms from Anya’s Collection; P350.00 only

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥