I could say it’s a busy week for me, so much work to do but thanks god it’s Friday. I thank god for the work loads at least I have work t...

TGIF

4/20/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


I could say it’s a busy week for me, so much work to do but thanks god it’s Friday. I thank god for the work loads at least I have work to do, kesa naman nganga diba? haha.. ☺ Every Friday I feel so lazy to go up in my bed and to take a bath, I’m so sleepy and lazy to go in the office. Watching DVD is one of the reasons for my sleepless nights. I think I’m being addicted watching suspense and horror movies I don’t know why.

Here’s what I wore today:





 
How bout you are addicted watching movies like me? What kind of movie do you like?


Happy weekend guys xoxo ♥

Old white knitted top
Green top from Dress me up P250.00 only
Old denim skirt from Dress me up P380.00 only
Platform from Anya’s Collection P500.00 only

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥