Do you like wearing flats? If yes! Is your leg feels any pain? I know it’s a confusing question, but that was my feeling ...

Lavander flower

3/30/2012 Sarange 2 Comments




Do you like wearing flats? If yes! Is your leg feels any pain? I know it’s a confusing question, but that was my feeling when I’m wearing flats literal, my legs feels some kind of sprain and it’s not comfortable, the funny thing when I’m wearing flats my feet keeps on tip-toeing. Actually I’m lady in heels, I feel comfortable wearing those high heels that make me tall and I can even run wearing it.

 There’s a time I want to have flats, but then I always prefer to buy heels even it’s not on the plan. I really want to wear flats, just to make my feet take some rest in heels and I want my feet to be comfortable wearing it yung bang masanay naman sya! Kaya dapat araw arawin ko haha! So I’m wearing flats 3 days straight Yahoo!

How bout you? What platform makes you comfortable?



White blazer from Dress me up
Dress from 168 mall divisoria
Flats from Toms



2 comments:

  1. Pretty!

    JOIN The Girly Diaries x Amores blog giveaway!
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2012/04/amores-clothing-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥