Hi sup guys?  Yes it’s time to sleep but I’m still here in the office. Monday is always be a busy bee day right? So since I’m still workin...

Polka dots & Stripes

4/23/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Hi sup guys?  Yes it’s time to sleep but I’m still here in the office. Monday is always be a busy bee day right? So since I’m still working, this is a quick post only.

Here’s what I wore today:

Good night and sweet dreams guys. Much love mwah!♥


 Head band from girly stuff P150.00 only



 
Thrift polka dots dress





Platform from Anya’s Collection P450.00 only





0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥