For those who don’t know, I would say I’m so lucky to have a mum who knows how to DIY CLOTHES. She always has a ...

Diy Inspiration

4/21/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

For those who don’t know, I would say I’m so lucky to have a mum who knows how to DIY CLOTHES. She always has a talent for that, she always making our sofa’s cover, throw pillow cases and even my old denim skirts she transformed it to a bag.

 
I saw this photo in one of the blog who inspired people to Diy, you can check it HERE.
When I saw this inspiration I knew my mom can do this stuff, I really love to get these clothes with another function.

 
Is it nice? You can try it too..
 


Happy Saturday guy☺ Xoxo♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥