There nothing’s new for today, just my bf haves a fever (Papang). The differences between today than the other days, Papang and I do...

Nude Leopard

4/17/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

There nothing’s new for today, just my bf haves a fever (Papang). The differences between today than the other days, Papang and I don’t see each other. We seen each other as in everyday because were colleagues. Tomorrow is our second year anniversary and I hope he will get well, as soon as possible, how about tomorrow? Haha joke! Coz I already miss him, actually I miss him everyday choz!

If you read this Papang please get well soon. I love you♥


Anyways here’s what I wore today:









Cover up; No label
Old dress from Fornari
Platform from Anya’s collection

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥