All little girls wish is to become a princess and someday marry a prince. I’m not a princess but that’s what my parents treat me, ...

You beat It♥♥♥

4/18/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

All little girls wish is to become a princess and someday marry a prince. I’m not a princess but that’s what my parents treat me, and I should say I finally meet my prince.

When I was a little I always dream romantic things, landi (flirtatious) like meeting my soul mate and from that day I always looking forward to know who the lucky guy is.  

Being a girl I have a standard and I should say all of the girls have it. I really want in a guy is tall it’s just because I’m not, and sometimes I always consider the looks before but not now coz I’m matured enough to seek what I really want. When I was in college I want in a guy is NO FIRST TIME, I mean is No girlfriend at all since birth, it’s hard to find someone like that and everyone knows that.

Finally after a long time searching I found him,
CHECK LIST: 1ST HE MUST BE TALL- He is 6ft tall
2ND NO FIRST TIME- Yes absolutely he is, I’m his first girl friend
-Mission accomplished-

Knowing him is a vision (Spirituality) “vision means- an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of his/her being; or the "deepest values and meanings by which people live.” When I’m applying a job in our office my mum told me that she has a vision she sees me with someone, she sees me to be in a relationship and she said strongly that was be a long term relationship, I was shock and confused, because that time I don’t want to think about relationship, why I’m shock? Because my mum told me that was a long term, I was shock because I never be in that long ok, ok maybe in just 1 year only that a long for me.

Papang break the line, were now 2 years. I can’t believe that someone could love me that long it was my first time, seriously. Every time when I’m with him I feel so happy and I thank god for giving him to me. Papang is an answered prayer he came in a right place and time. I just prayed that our heavenly father guide us in our relationship.

Now being a princess I just have one wish, I wish that Papang is the last man will came into my life and to be with me for the rest of my life.

I love you Papang ♥ Happy 2nd Anniversary
Random jolly thoughts of him

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine
knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

- Courtney Kuchta –

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥